Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Musings

First of all, I hate WordArt. Why do people making powerpoints think that WordArt is so tight to use? "Maybe I will put a gray, pixalated shadow behind this title," you think to yourself. But you shouldn't be thinking! Anyone who thinks shadows/WordArt in PowerPoints looks good knows nothing about anything.

Secondly, after watching ol' Michael Richards completely ruin his "career" at that comedy club, I am sure that being a comedian is not easy. However, I also am sure that the comments he said made the Imperial Wizard blush. I'm not sure the Klan could keep up.

Finally, right now is a great time to be alive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, but wordart and powerpoint go hand in hand

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Palindroman said...

you can't just change your location on here without writing an update.

tool.

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home